The administrator of the personal data from the website and the online store is “Bulcanna Cosmetics OOD”. This document contains information regarding the way personal data is processed, the type of personal data that is collected, the purpose of using the collected personal data, the basis for processing, the access of third parties to this data, the security measures that are taken in relation to of the collected personal data, as well as the options available to you in connection with the use of the personal data provided by you.
1. All personal data are collected and processed in accordance with the legislation in force in Bulgaria in the field of personal data protection. The personal data we collect and process are: name, e-mail, contact phone number, address for receiving the order, method of payment, order number.
3. Security proceduresIn accordance with applicable personal data protection laws, we follow mandatory procedures to prevent unauthorized access to and improper use of personal data. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and ensure the safety of the personal data you provide to us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions on the access and use of personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel have access to personal data for the purposes of their work related to providing a service to the respective client/user.We store your personal information for as long as it is necessary to guarantee the receipt of the service and as required by the current Bulgarian legislation.
4. Your rights regarding your personal data
4.1. You have the right to request access and obtain information regarding the personal data that is stored, as well as information regarding the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients to whom the personal data may be disclosed and more;
4.2. You have the right at any time to request the correction of inaccurate data related to the collected personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data, if this is appropriate and/or necessary in view of the purpose for which the data is processed;
4.3. You can withdraw your consent to the use of personal data at any time.
4.4. If you decide that you do not want us to process your personal data, you have the right to be “forgotten”, i.e. to be deleted if: the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; in case you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of the personal data and the consent is the only basis for their processing; if the personal data is processed unlawfully; in case there is an objection to the processing of personal data; other cases provided for in the legislation governing the protection of personal data;
5. In a number of cases, you have the right to request, instead of deleting the data, the limitation of its processing;
6. You have the right to object by sending an email to email@example.com against the processing of personal data;
You may exercise all of the listed rights by submitting a written application in a free form, including by email, containing at least the following: name, address and other identification data of the relevant individual; description of the request; preferred form of providing the information; date of submission of the application and address for correspondence.
The deadline for considering the application is one month, starting from the date of receipt of the application.